- Created: Tuesday, 28 February 2017 16:11
Charter Manufacturing Company, Inc. is a family-owned steel and iron production and manufacturing company that was founded in the 1930s. After purchasing a new headquarters location, Facility IT Group was brought in to complete a comprehensive data center assessment of the existing space left by the previous tenants.
The FIG team expertly and diligently coordinated an in-depth assessment of the space and composed a report describing the state of the room while mapping out multiple options to upgrade with essential recommendations. After deciding that the room was incompatible with Charter's needs, we removed the existing infrastructure and provided a turnkey data center design and build to help facilitate the data center move.
From the assessment to the ongoing maintenance contract on the UPS, Cooling, and Generator, we have helped our client build a dependable and scalable system to ensure years of ongoing reliability. This is another example of how the team at FIG can help our clients from start to finish.
CURRENT PROJECT FEATURES
• APC Symmetra PX Scalable, Redundant UPS
• N+1 APC InRow Cooling Systems
• Rack Air Containment Rear Assembly
• APC Struxureware Data Center Expert DCIM
• Full Installation - Including Design, Permitting, Mechanical, Electrical, Fire Suppression, Painting, Flooring, Ceiling, and Project Management
FIG PROJECT TEAM
Shawn Bergfalk, President
Brett Veronico, Sales Consultant
Walter Krzyszton, Project Manager